Learn the latest and best practices for improved supply chain and logistics performance in Thailand.
The Supply Chain Optimization is a forum created to give supply chain and logistics leaders the resources to grow into strategic, progressive executives in a dynamic business environment which is Thailand today.
This compact program focuses on future trends, policies, market developments, expectations, business opportunities, technology innovations, success strategies, competitive advantages and practical solutions for a better and optimized supply chain management in Thailand.
Confirmed topics include:
3PL outsourcing as a key driver of logistics costs reduction
Kraisar Gilitwala, Business Development Director, Linfox M Logistics Thailand
Aligning the Supply Chain Network with the Business Strategy
by Nanda Kishore, Director of Supply Chain & Logistics, Safran Cabin
Role of Control Tower to assess the health of Supply Chains in Retail and eCommerce Industries
by Venu Vulasa, Head of Southeast Asia and Regional Warehousing, Quantium Solutions
Supply Network Design : Using modeling & simulation for decision making in complex, global supply chains
by Pieter Pennings, Interim Head of Supply Chain, Linxens & BIGL
– and more speakers to be confirmed soon…
Topics to be discussed also include:
– Costs reduction through network & inventory optimization in Thailand
– Aligning the supply chain network with business strategy
– Analytics to locate opportunities to streamline your supply chain
– Role of real time monitoring and IoT in supply chain analytics
– Responsive supply chain for optimal performance in the Thai domestic market
– 3PL outsourcing as a key driver of logistics costs reduction
– and many more…
Why Attend this Event?
This forum has been designed to facilitate open discussion and networking for industry experts from discrete and process manufacturing industries, looking to future proof their supply chain operations. By exploring and sharing practical experiences, this compact forum will help you to acquire the latest knowledge and the most effective techniques to transform your supply chain in Thailand.
Who Should Attend?
The delegates at the forum together comprise a unique group of the movers and shakers in supply chain and logistics in Thailand.
– They are English-speaking executives with Thailand, international or pan-Asia regional responsibilities
– A hybrid group of manufacturers, retailers, brand owners, consultants and logistics service providers.
– Their function profile is very diverse with supply chain and logistics directors and managers.
Proposed Rough Agenda
The final agenda will be published one week prior to the event date, so stay tuned!
1:30pm: Registration & Welcome
2:00pm: Three sessions (20 min/speaker back-to-back) followed by panel Q&A
3:30pm: Coffee/Tea & Networking Break
3:45pm: Three sessions (20 min/speaker back-to-back) followed by panel Q&A
5:30pm: Closing remarks & End of the event
>> Registration will open soon
Participation fee: US$ 90 per person includes coffee/tea & snacks.
Discount available to GSCC/Chain+ members and Gold ambassadors.
Not a GSCC/Chain+ Premium member yet? Become one to enjoy discount for events all-year long, free access to all webinars and many other benefits! Upgrade now at www.chain.net/posts/chain-membership
Interested to speak?
If you wish to share your knowledge or experience on this topic, come forward to become a speaker at this event. Click here to understand why our events are different and submit your session at https://chain.typeform.com/to/o9I4RQ
2019-11-13T06:30:00Z → 2019-11-13T10:30:00Z
Place to be confirmed shortly
- It doesn’t interest me
- I want to attend
- Very far